Onsite IT Support Analyst - Fort McMurray, AB
- Close Date
- 31 Dec 2018
Are you a driven IT professional with strong technical skills and a proven track record for maintaining positive client relationships? Do you possess sound judgment with the ability to resolve complex business issues?
CompuVision currently has a unique opportunity for an individual to display his or her technical skills while providing superior customer service.
Employees at CompuVision are valued for their creative initiative. Our work culture is embedded with a cohesive and collaborative approach, where employees are encouraged to use their talents to assist clients, and work together to create successful results. We value autonomy and freedom and always take the time to celebrate and reward great work.
Part of working at CompuVision means you must embody our company DNA and Noble Promise. On a daily basis, we expect all employees to be curious, go beyond and serve as one. Our Noble Promise is “The Relentless Pursuit for the Success of Others”. What that means is that by achieving success for those around us, we will subsequently also achieve success.
The ideal Onsite Support Analyst candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Strong technical skills
- Proven track record of maintaining positive client relationships
- Sound judgment around complex business issues
- Troubleshooting Desktop, Server & Network issues
- Deploying new PCs, Servers, and networking equipment
- Receive & respond to escalated tier 2 support requests
- Respond to desk side & remote support requests for end users
- Anticipate and react to major technology changes to ensure the maintenance of company leadership in the competitive landscape
- Analyze and improve upon our technology standards to maintain a technological and competitive edge within the market
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience supporting SMB or enterprise IT environments
- Demonstrated intermediate level expertise in supporting IT applications, as well as computer, server, and network hardware
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to changes quickly and follow directions well
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team as well as independently
- Ability to relate to clients in a meaningful way – “having a unique personal touch”
- Commitment to company values
- Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSE or MCITP, VMware VCP, Fortinet NSE or Cisco CCNA are an asset
Apply directly at www.compuvision.biz/careers
Must possess a vehicle, valid driver’s license, and appropriate business-class insurance
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.