IT Service Team Lead - Edmonton, AB
- Close Date
- 28 Feb 2019
The Team Lead is accountable for ensuring CompuVision’s customers fully experience “The CompuVision Way”. Leveraging our standard technologies and process, coupled with our people and corporate structure, we deliver a unique end result for our customers. Our clients will experience increased employee productivity, predictability in capital and operating expenditures, reduced downtime and risk, improved employee morale, less lost revenue and enhanced business agility.
The primary focus of the Team Lead is to manage and lead their team in providing a consistent level of quality and service to support our clients. With that, the Service Team Lead must be able to deliver effective leadership, strategy,
In order to ensure an exceptional result, you will need to have a clear understanding of the challenges and opportunities our customers face and how our teams as a whole combine to deliver our promise. Providing services in a proactive, professional manner while ensuring key parties are kept informed is critical. We are a data driven company and analysis for decision making and overall strategy is ongoing.
Part of working at CompuVision means you must embody our company DNA and Noble Promise. On a daily basis, we expect all employees to be Responsive, Dedicated, Prepared, Talented, United and Authentic. Our Noble Promise is “The Relentless Pursuit for the Success of Others”. What that means is that by achieving success for those around us, we will subsequently also achieve success.
- Understand and follow “The CompuVision Way”. This is our set of people, process and technology that produces a predictable end result for the customer. You must be aware of and maintain our standards, understanding that it is a living guide. Always updating and always changing based on influence from our team and needs of our customers.
- Act as an escalation point for critical client issues, communicate and manage communication with customers as needed.
- Communicate with all parties in a constructive manner to guarantee customer expectations are met.
- Responsible for the scheduling, time and utilization management of team members. Ensuring every hour is a profitable hour and that work flows and procedures are being followed.
- Review and manage service backlog to ensure services are being correctly scheduled, prioritized and moving through the system as desired.
- Proactive issue trending and data reporting for the improvement of key metrics.
- Manage team performance and tools to meet or exceed SLO’s.
- Ensure objectives are clear, progress is tracked, and results are reviewed, and instill a culture of high performance.
- Perform staff reviews, manage headcount, hiring and overall HR management for your team. Build a culture of continuous improvement via feedback, coaching and staff development.
- Provide timely responses and guidance to client requests, either directly if needed or via your team.
- Advocate for the customer in day-to-day operations.
- Take ownership of major incidents, ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders, and post incident reviews.
- Liaise with internal and external resources to provide detailed analysis of the operations and opportunities for improvement to meet SLA's and internal efficiencies.
- Collaborate across all CompuVision departments to maximize overall customer satisfaction.
- Maintain accurate and up to date documentation through the change management processes.
- Ensure quality administrative results from your team. For example, real-time time entry, timely submission of timesheets and expenses, frequent and business appropriate customer communications, and overall presentability.
- Be a leader within the company, attending staff events, participating in meetings, encouraging a positive morale and holding all employees accountable. Set the example to follow for customer service.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the products and services we offer.
- Build relationships with clients and team members and serve as a trusted point of contact.
- Providing timely responses and guidance to client requests.
- Maintain accurate and up to date process & departmental documentation.
- Attend training & team meetings as required.
- Assist with the development and evolution of the Team Lead role.
- Review Negative CSAT responses, provide coaching & client follow up as required.
- Adherence to the guidelines set out in the STL Job Posting document, this Job Description document and future guidelines/metrics as the role adjusts to meet customer or business needs.
Education Requirements, Skills, and Knowledge
- 2+ years relevant technical experience is required.
- 2+ years relevant management or leadership experience is required.
- Experience in IT service delivery and managing customer expectations.
- Demonstrable experience in change management.
- Knowledge of ITIL standards is required.
- ITIL Foundations V3 (In progress or completed)
- Excellent ability to present information to senior management in a manner that is clear and concise.
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build effective working relationships, solicit co-operation and resolve conflicts with a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Experience in business analysis, profit/loss responsibility and a good understanding of financial concepts.
- Excellent client service skills, with the ability to create/cultivate trust relationships with clients and co-workers and remain calm in stressful circumstances.