IT Project Coordinator - Edmonton, AB
- Close Date
- 28 Feb 2019
As a CompuVision Project Coordinator you will provide value to the business and its clients through oversite and coordination of various aspects of the project management lifecycle. The Project Coordinator works very closely with the members of the professional services team, assisting in the continual improvement of project delivery and facilitating administrative aspects of project control.
Culture is an integral part of working at CompuVision. Our company DNA represent the most important values, the ones we live by:
Driven by curiosity, we seek to listen, to learn, and to understand, preparing ourselves now and for the future
We are dedicated to delivering exceptional workmanship and results in order to earn the trust of our clients and peers
Serve as One
Individually impressive, collectively outstanding, together we server our clients with honesty, energy, humility and respect
Our Noble Promise
“The Relentless Pursuit for the Success of Others” - Is the driving force behind our values and the reason we do what we do. Achieving success for those around us, we will subsequently achieve success.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Identify and recommend the optimal work schedule, balancing the commitments of each resource to avoid overburdened/under-burdened team members.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of job types and resource skillsets
- Identify and resolve scheduling conflicts | provide alternatives to deal with various pressures created by multi-client scheduling
- Utilize the sales funnel and project pipeline to forecast resource capacity/workload
- Communicate scheduling and capacity to internal stakeholders | Facilitate overall professional services planning
- Forecast monthly project revenue blending multiple streams of revenue
- Track project expenses ensuring, when appropriate, cost recovery processes are followed
- Coordinate monthly project invoice creation | review all invoices for correctness and completeness
- Continual review of monthly forecasted revenue with invoiced revenue, identify and justify discrepancies | provide recommendations to decrease the size and frequency of discrepancy
- Perform project costs analysis | identify inefficiencies and make recommendations for improvement
- Monitor the initiation process across the full project portfolio, ensuring the process is followed correctly, and completed in a timely fashion
- Monitor the closing process across the full project portfolio, ensuring the process is followed correctly and providing administrative support for post implementation reviews
- Manage the customer satisfaction process, ensure CSAT surveys have gone to each client and are returned | utilize feedback to assist the professional services department in continual service improvement
- Be a leader within the company; foster positive morale and live company values. Set the example to follow for customer service.
- Communicate professionally and respectfully. Maintain a level headed and respectful approach, even if faced with a difficult customer or team interaction
- Collaborate with all CompuVision departments to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Continuously improve process and procedure to provide superior service
- Provide or facilitate, timely responses and guidance for client requests.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the products and services we offer, as well as the evolving state of technology as a whole.
Education Requirements, Skills, and Knowledge
- Completion of an accredited 2-year post-secondary diploma in Computer Systems/Engineering or Business
- 1-2 years of relevant industry experience in project coordination or resource management
- Excellent oral and written communication; Communicates in a timely, professional and respectful manner.
- Knowledge of enterprise IT infrastructure, applications and processes.
- A proven track record for excellence in customer service.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.