IT Helpdesk Technician, Level I (Bilingual - English/French Speaking) - Quebec or New Brunswick
- Close Date
- 29 May 2019
Culture is an integral part of working at CompuVision. Our company DNA represent the most important values, the ones we live by:
Driven by curiosity, we seek to listen, to learn, and to understand, preparing ourselves now and for the future
We are dedicated to delivering exceptional workmanship and results in order to earn the trust of our clients and peers
Serve as One
Individually impressive, collectively outstanding, together we serve our clients with honesty, energy, humility and respect
Our Noble Promise - “The Relentless Pursuit for the Success of Others” - Is the driving force behind our values and the reason we do what we do. Achieving success for those around us, we will subsequently achieve success.
The “CompuVision Way” is our set of people, process and technology, that produce a predictable result for our customers. You must be aware of, and maintain this standard, understanding that it is a living guide; Always updating and always changing based on influence from our team and the needs of our clients.
The Service Desk Technician is responsible for providing technical assistance and support to CompuVision clients related to computer systems, hardware, or software. They are also responsible to respond to client inquiries, running diagnostic programs, isolating problems, and determining and implementing solutions with a defined scope of support.
- Provide end user support to inbound phone requests from end users.
- Triage inbound service requests from CVS clients and determine the appropriate course of action to resolve the issue.
- Use the “Incident Identification” model to identify problems with client computers.
- Install, modify and repair computer hardware & software.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve computer problems.
- Tier 1 server & Network device management. (Connectivity issues & New user setup)
- Resolve technical problems with WAN & LAN issues
- Follow-up with clients to assure issue resolution
- Escalate out of scope issues to ROC II team.
- Train and educate CompuVision clients on technical standards.
- Maintain accurate and up to date documentation through the change management process.
- Maintain accurate and real time up to date timesheets.
- Attend monthly training & team meetings as required.
- Participate in the on-call rotation (1 week every 3-4 months)
Education Requirements, Skills, and Knowledge
- Fluent Bilingual (English/French)
- Post-secondary training in Network Administration or Computer Systems Administration, or at least 1 year experience in a technical support/troubleshooting capacity.
- At least 2 years’ experience managing & working with the following technologies:
- Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 & 10
- MS Office Suite (2003 & Newer)
- Windows Server 2003, 2008 R2, 2012
- Active Directory User Management
- Terminal Services
- Exchange 2003, 2007 & 2011
This position will work from home, completing work remotely.
*Due to the high volume of applicants, only those candidates that meet the qualifications will be contacted.*
Apply directly at www.compuvision.biz/careers