IT Field Service Technician - Midland, MI
US Field Service Techs
- Close Date
- 28 Jun 2019
Culture is an integral part of working at CompuVision. Our company DNA represent the most important values, the ones we live by:
Driven by curiosity, we seek to listen, to learn, and to understand, preparing ourselves now and for the future
We are dedicated to delivering exceptional workmanship and results in order to earn the trust of our clients and peers
Serve as One
Individually impressive, collectively outstanding, together we serve our clients with honesty, energy, humility and respect
Our Noble Promise - “The Relentless Pursuit for the Success of Others” - Is the driving force behind our values and the reason we do what we do. Achieving success for those around us, we will subsequently achieve success.
The “CompuVision Way” is our set of people, process and technology, that produce a predictable result for our customers. You must be aware of, and maintain this standard, understanding that it is a living guide; Always updating and always changing based on influence from our team and the needs of our clients.
Are you a driven IT professional with strong technical skills and a proven track record for maintaining positive client relationships? Do you possess sound judgment with the ability to resolve complex business issues?
CompuVision is currently looking for a Blended IT Field Service Technician in Midland, MI. Responsibilities include, tape backup, troubleshooting and repair of workstation, server, and network at a chemical plant. Equipment to be serviced includes Lenovo & Dell workstations, Cisco network hardware and IP phones, IBM and Lenovo servers and DEC Vax hardware.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Troubleshoot Desktop, Server and Network issues
- Deploy new PCs, Servers, and networking equipment
- Receive and respond to escalated tier 2 support requests
- Respond to desk side and remote support requests for end users
- Anticipate and react to major technology changes to ensure the maintenance of company leadership in the competitive landscape
- Analyze and improve upon our technology standards to maintain a technological and competitive edge within the market
- Maintain accurate and up to date documentation through the change management process.
- Maintain accurate and real time up to date timesheets.
- Attend monthly training & team meetings as required.
- Participate in the on-call rotation.
Special skills, knowledge and ability:
- Relevant IT experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Dedication to provide problem resolution and resolve tickets in real time to meet the SLAs.
- Strong technical mindset
- Proficient with standard Office Suite of Applications
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must possess your own vehicle, valid driver’s license and appropriate business-class insurance
- High School Diploma
- Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline preferred
- Windows 10 operating system training preferred
- A+ Certification (preferred)
CompuVision offers the following comprehensive benefits options:
- AETNA medical plan (coverage depending on state of residence)
- Urgent care access (walk-in or over the phone)
- Personal health advocate access
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Supplemental benefits through Hospital Buffer Program
- Flexible Spending Account option
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Life insurance and disability protection
Relocation assistance and sponsorship will not be provided. Customer service training is mandatory and provided.
We are certain that you will find your association with our company a rewarding and pleasant one. We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply directly at www.compuvision.biz/careers
We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CompuVision is an Equal Opportunity Employer