Warehouse Labor- Indianapolis, IN
- Close Date
- 24 May 2019
Culture is an integral part of working at CompuVision. Our company DNA represent the most important values, the ones we live by:
Driven by curiosity, we seek to listen, to learn, and to understand, preparing ourselves now and for the future
We are dedicated to delivering exceptional workmanship and results in order to earn the trust of our clients and peers
Serve as One
Individually impressive, collectively outstanding, together we serve our clients with honesty, energy, humility and respect
Our Noble Promise - “The Relentless Pursuit for the Success of Others” - Is the driving force behind our values and the reason we do what we do. Achieving success for those around us, we will subsequently achieve success.
The “CompuVision Way” is our set of people, process and technology, that produce a predictable result for our customers. You must be aware of, and maintain this standard, understanding that it is a living guide; Always updating and always changing based on influence from our team and the needs of our clients.
We are currently seeking an individual for the role of Warehouse Labor .
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the life-cycle management of all I/S equipment used on the client account for all sites across the United States and Canada. This includes ordering items (restocking activities), receiving, storing, redeploying tracking and disposing of these assets and updating appropriate Asset Management databases.
- Gather information, compile and distribute the monthly VoIP Phone Report.
- Run and distribute the monthly Workstation Consumption Report for respective warehouse.
- Responsible for all warehouse functions including safety, security, stocking and inventory tracking/control for warehouses.
- Provide information for “Packing Slip Healthchecks” and other auditing efforts.
- Respond to requests from Project Managers and Warehouse Administrator on equipment availability for projects.
- Provide warehousing support for all asset requests in support of problem, and IMAC tickets and projects as required by SLAs.
Special skills, knowledge and ability:
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Proficient with standard Office Suite of Applications
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills