Strategic Advisor- Edmonton, AB
- Close Date
- 10 Jun 2019
Culture is an integral part of working at CompuVision. Our company DNA represent the most important values, the ones we live by:
Driven by curiosity, we seek to listen, to learn, and to understand, preparing ourselves now and for the future
We are dedicated to delivering exceptional workmanship and results in order to earn the trust of our clients and peers
Serve as One
Individually impressive, collectively outstanding, together we serve our clients with honesty, energy, humility and respect
Our Noble Promise - “The Relentless Pursuit for the Success of Others” - Is the driving force behind our values and the reason we do what we do. Achieving success for those around us, we will subsequently achieve success.
The “CompuVision Way” is our set of people, process and technology, that produce a predictable result for our customers. You must be aware of, and maintain this standard, understanding that it is a living guide; Always updating and always changing based on influence from our team and the needs of our clients.
The ideal Technical Account Manager candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Adherence to our core values of: Be Curious, Go Beyond, and Serve as One.
- History of solving business problems for your customers.
- Ability to drive revenue, reduce costs and manage risk.
- Significant experience working directly with clients on escalations, questions, concerns, sales quoting and projects.
- Leadership experience, including managing internal and external expectations, delegation and following up on results.
- Proven results in selling solutions to clients as well as cultivating clients for new opportunities.
- History of creating and maintaining long term client relationships.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and escalated clients.
- Determined individual who is self-motivated with a dynamic personality.
- Able to relate with many different client personality types.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of the group.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with public speaking and presentations.
- A history of interfacing with internal and external parties to achieve desired outcomes for the client.
- Providing guidance and advice to clients on their IT requirements and needs, based off established CompuVision standards, process and best practices. Translate those needs and requirements into win-win solutions for the client and CompuVision.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of our existing and proposed solutions.
- Client relationship management, client IT leadership and client ownership in delivering the results the client needs.
- Issue trending / service reporting for your regular client wellness / business review meetings.
- Understand your clients planning and budgeting cycles.
- Creating recommendations to remedy issues identified in your trending and service reporting while considering present/future client business needs by working with other internal teams.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the products and services we offer.
- Cross selling and up-selling services and solutions to existing clients.
- Overall Account Management and ownership (Billing, escalations, proposals, contracts and agreements, maintaining documentation and answering general questions).
- Providing timely responses to client requests.
- Project and sales opportunity identification, qualification and closing the sale.
- Showcase and educate the client on the products and services we offer.
Education Requirements, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Relationship Building: Must demonstrate the ability to build and manage relationships with clients (internal and external) through consistent and proactive communications. This is most effective by acting responsive and being reliable to client needs.
- Collaboration: The SA will need to network throughout the organization to pull in the appropriate resources to address the customer’s needs throughout their lifecycle.
- Consultative Selling: The SA must demonstrate the ability to successfully sell and validate revenue opportunities with an “IT solutions” approach to selling. Through defining IT requirements, the TAM will show value by recommending additional CompuVision IT products and services.
- Business Analysis – A SA must be able to identify and assess a client’s business goals, needs and perceptions. By performing analysis on that information and working with various teams within CompuVision, this information is transformed in to winning solutions for the client.
- Data Analysis – The SA must have the necessary experience and knowledge in order to assess the internal performance metrics of their client base. These metrics will include analysis of Key Performance Indicators that define client use, like costs, risks and profit. The ability to assess a client’s use of CompuVision services is also key in identifying long running issues or trends.
- 1-3 years relevant technical experience is required.
- Knowledge of ITIL standards is required.
- Strong organizational, time management, presentation and customer service skills.
*Due to the high volume of applicants, only those candidates that meet the qualifications will be contacted.*