Onboarding Project Manager- Edmonton
- Close Date
- 28 Jun 2019
The Onboarding Project Manager provides value to the business and its clients through managing and leading Onboarding projects to effectively bring new clients into the CompuVision Managed Services ecosystem. The Onboarding Project Manager must be able to deliver effective leadership, strategy, follow-through, and direction that aligns with the overall goals of the organization. The onboarding team is responsible for preparing a new client for IT support, identifying and mitigating Critical Risks, and kick-starting the strategic direction and decision-making on technology that the client has contracted CompuVision to assist them with.
Culture is an integral part of working at CompuVision. Our company DNA represent the most important values, the ones we live by:
Driven by curiosity, we seek to listen, to learn, and to understand, preparing ourselves now and for the future
We are dedicated to delivering exceptional workmanship and results in order to earn the trust of our clients and peers
Serve as One
Individually impressive, collectively outstanding, together we server our clients with honesty, energy, humility and respect
Our Noble Promise - “The Relentless Pursuit for the Success of Others” - Is the driving force behind our values and the reason we do what we do. Achieving success for those around us, we will subsequently achieve success.
The “CompuVision Way” is our set of people, process and technology, that produce a predictable result for our customers. You must be aware of, and maintain this standard, understanding that it is a living guide; Always updating and always changing based on influence from our team and the needs of our clients.
- Communicate with all parties in a constructive manner to guarantee client expectations are met.
- Responsible for the scheduling, time management, and utilization management of team members.
- Ensure that workflows and procedures are being followed.
- Ensure objectives are clear, that progress is tracked, and that results are reviewed; instill a culture of high performance.
- Advocate for the client in day-to-day operations.
- Liaise with internal and external resources to provide detailed analysis of onboarding projects and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills in order to work with both technical and non-technical staff at various levels in the organization.
- Collaborate with all CompuVision departments to continuously improve our service offering to maximize client satisfaction.
- Attend, lead, and facilitate team meetings.
- Represent CompuVision during the transition period through adherence to milestones and a high degree of written and verbal professionalism.
- Ensure Onboarding projects are delivered on-time, on budget, and within scope.
- Identify requested/necessary changes to project scope/schedule and generate change requests documents for approval by client stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Strategy, Compliance, ROC, and NOC teams regarding the elements of Onboarding that require their direct intervention.
- Work closely with the Onboarding Analyst(s) in order to schedule and complete the milestones in the Project Scope that require their attention.
- Provide weekly status updates to Onboarding project stakeholders.
- Generate on-time, accurate monthly invoicing.
- Schedule and run all major milestone meetings during the Onboarding project.
- Assist the Strategic Advisor with selling clients on additional project work beyond the completion of the Onboarding project through the IT Roadmap.
- Spearhead the process of moving a client from an external IT provider to the CompuVision Transitional Support desk, and then later into the Full Support desk.
- Perform a Post Implementation Review of all completed onboarding projects.
- Document lessons learned for improvement of future projects and assign and follow up on action items.
Education Requirements, Skills, and Knowledge
- Completion of Post-Secondary education in Business or 2+ years relevant leadership or management experience.
- 3 or more years of relevant Information Technology or Managed Services industry experience.
- At least 1 year of experience leading projects, with 3 years overall experience working in a project capacity.
- Excellent oral and written communication; Communicates in a timely, professional and respectful manner.
- Previous sales experience or account management experience is considered an asset.
- A proven track record for excellence in customer service.