IT Service Sales - Entry Level - Edmonton
- Close Date
- 30 Sep 2019
Culture is an integral part of working at CompuVision. Our company DNA represent the most important values, the ones we live by:
Driven by curiosity, we seek to listen, to learn, and to understand, preparing ourselves now and for the future
We are dedicated to delivering exceptional workmanship and results in order to earn the trust of our clients and peers
Serve as One
Individually impressive, collectively outstanding, together we server our clients with honesty, energy, humility and respect
Our Noble Promise - “The Relentless Pursuit for the Success of Others” - Is the driving force behind our values and the reason we do what we do. Achieving success for those around us, we will subsequently achieve success.
The “CompuVision Way” is our set of people, process and technology, that produce a predictable result for our customers. You must be aware of, and maintain this standard, understanding that it is a living guide; Always updating and always changing based on influence from our team and the needs of our clients.
Want to learn how to be a world class sales associate?
- Are you honest, hardworking and disciplined?
- Are you a passionate, a goal-oriented achiever who doesn’t makes excuses?
- Can you consistently do the hard things that others can’t or won’t?
- Are you teachable?
- Do you possess exceptional listening and problem-solving skills?
Earn a competitive, entry level wage and bonuses while you learn to sell high-end Outsourced IT services. Prospect local C-level executives and owners of small to mid-sized businesses, law firms, CPA firms, engineering firms, oil and gas services and not-for-profit organizations in a competitive and resistant market with a somewhat short sales cycle.
This position is primarily based on outbound phone calling, drip marketing, appointment setting, social prospecting, attending trade shows, business networking and product and service presentations to local businesses. The person we select will be provided with all the tools needed to follow a proven roadmap to success.
- Learn and apply a proven, repeatable prospecting process to find and qualify new business opportunities
- Attend weekly and daily team huddles and maintain disciplined accounting of key performance indicators
- Organize and follow up with all website SEO, CMS and Cold Calling efforts
- Set qualified first-time appointments with prospective new clients for Sales Associates.
- Build and manage a pipeline of prospects from your own activities
- Set weekly activity goals and relentlessly achieve them including:
- Phone prospecting – intense focus to maintain 10% appointment success rate
- Manage prospect nurturing campaigns
- Attend networking events and support key referral sources
- Keep all call activity current in the database
- Manage the company prospect database for accuracy
Education Requirements, Skills, and Knowledge
- Minimum High school education required. College education preferred. Combination of education and experience will be accepted.
- Possesses high integrity, is honest and candid and will sacrifice short term reward in favor of long-term growth & success.
- Is a humble learner; You see your sales career as a craft that is honed over time with coaching, practice and hard work.
- Exceptional listening and problem-solving skills
- Is highly disciplined; You understand the required daily, weekly and monthly activities required and you relentlessly work to achieve goals and targets.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to demonstrate patience, tact and enthusiasm while communicating with potential customers
- Ability to understand product and service offerings after training
- Prior appointment setting experience not a must; but experience in a phone related job is a requirement.
- Impeccable written and oral English
- Business to business, quota bearing sales experience
- Experience prospecting, networking and building a new business sales pipeline
- Experience with Linked-In Sales Navigator
- Experience with Cloze CRM, HubSpot or other CRM tools
*Please note only those selected for interviews will be contacted