Warehouse Labor - Midland, MI
US Field Service Techs
- Close Date
- 30 Sep 2019
We are currently seeking an individual for the role of Warehouse Labor.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the life-cycle management of all I/S equipment used on the client account for all sites across the United States and Canada. This includes ordering items (restocking activities), receiving, storing, redeploying tracking and disposing of these assets and updating appropriate Asset Management databases.
- Gather information, compile and distribute the monthly VoIP Phone Report.
- Run and distribute the monthly Workstation Consumption Report for respective warehouse.
- Responsible for all warehouse functions including safety, security, stocking and inventory tracking/control for warehouses.
- Provide information for “Packing Slip Healthchecks” and other auditing efforts.
- Respond to requests from Project Managers and Warehouse Administrator on equipment availability for projects.
- Provide warehousing support for all asset requests in support of problem, and IMAC tickets and projects as required by SLAs.
Special skills, knowledge and ability:
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Proficient with standard Office Suite of Applications
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills