IT Team Lead, Onboarding - Edmonton, AB
- Close Date
- 31 Oct 2019
The Team Lead, Onboarding provides value to the business and its clients, through managing and leading their team in providing a consistent level of quality and service to support our clients. This is completed through coordination, and control of the various activities required to turn an idea or strategy into reality.
The Team Lead, Onboarding must be able to deliver effective leadership, strategy, follow-up and direction that aligns with the overall goals of the organization. The Team Lead, Onboarding is responsible for the continued development and implementation of the CompuVision client onboarding process, while guiding new customers through the onboarding process.
Culture is an integral part of working at CompuVision. Our company DNA represent the most important values, the ones we live by:
Driven by curiosity, we seek to listen, to learn, and to understand, preparing ourselves now and for the future
We are dedicated to delivering exceptional workmanship and results in order to earn the trust of our clients and peers
Serve as One
Individually impressive, collectively outstanding, together we server our clients with honesty, energy, humility and respect
Our Noble Promise - “The Relentless Pursuit for the Success of Others” - Is the driving force behind our values and the reason we do what we do. Achieving success for those around us, we will subsequently achieve success.
The “CompuVision Way” is our set of people, process and technology, that produce a predictable result for our customers. You must be aware of, and maintain this standard, understanding that it is a living guide; Always updating and always changing based on influence from our team and the needs of our clients.
- Act as an escalation point for critical client issues, communicate and manage communication with customers as needed.
- Communicate with all parties in a constructive manner to guarantee client expectations are met.
- Responsible for the scheduling, time management, and utilization management of team members.
- Ensure that workflows and procedures are being followed.
- Ensure objectives are clear, that progress is tracked, and that results are reviewed; instill a culture of high performance.
- Liaise with internal and external resources to provide detailed analysis of onboarding projects and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills in order to work with both technical and non-technical staff at various levels in the organization.
- Collaborate with all CompuVision departments to continuously improve our service offering to maximize client satisfaction
- Attend, lead, and facilitate team meetings.
- Proactive issue trending and data reporting for the improvement of key metrics.
- Perform staff reviews, manage headcount, hiring and overall HR management for your team. Build a culture of continuous improvement via feedback, coaching and staff development.
- Represent CompuVision during the transition period through adherence to milestones and a high degree of written and verbal professionalism.
- Ensure Onboarding projects are delivered on-time, on budget, and within scope.
- Identify requested/necessary changes to project scope/schedule and generate change requests documents for approval by client stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Strategy, Compliance, ROC, and NOC teams regarding the elements of Onboarding that require their direct intervention.
- Work closely with the Onboarding Project Manager(s) and Onboarding Project Analyst(s) in order to schedule and complete the milestones in the Project Scope that require their attention.
- Provide weekly status updates to Onboarding project stakeholders
- Schedule and run all major milestone meetings during the Onboarding project
- Spearhead the process of moving a client from an external IT provider to the CompuVision Transitional Support desk, and then later into the Full Support desk.
- Perform a Post Implementation Review of all completed onboarding projects
- Document lessons learned for improvement of future projects and assign and follow up on action items.
- Follow CompuVision naming conventions and ensure all documents are stored appropriately.
- Ensure timely, high-quality time entry and expense entry.
- Assist in the maintenance of up-to-date client and internal documentation.
- Planning and forecasting for active Onboardings.
- Remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry.
- Be a leader within the company, attending staff events, participating in meetings, encouraging a positive morale and holding all employees accountable. Set the example to follow for customer service.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the products and services we offer.
- Build relationships with clients and team members and serve as a trusted point of contact.
Education Requirements, Skills, and Knowledge
- Post-Secondary education in Business or 3+ years relevant leadership or management experience
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience |The technology, tools, and techniques required to deliver and support Information Technology
- At minimum of 1 years’ experience leading projects, with 3 years overall experience working in a project capacity
- Excellent verbal and written communication; Communicates in a timely, professional and respectful manner.
- Previous sales experience or account management experience is considered an asset.
- A proven track record for excellence in customer service